Magna Attends 2016 Fall Lisa Conference
Magna is pleased to announce that Magna President Dan Young and General Counsel David Serra will be speaking at the 22nd annual Fall Life Settlement and Compliance Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona on October 16-18. The conference is being held by the Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA), and brings together professionals from all parts of the life settlement industry, with a wide range of speakers whose expertise is in high demand. Dan and David will be speaking on the topic of “Market Integrity–Key to Growth of the Life Settlement Industry,” and will discuss issues beyond the current legislative and regulatory framework that are necessary to maintain a highly respected market where consumers may sell their policies with confidence and trust.
Both Dan and David’s industry experience make them uniquely qualified to speak on this topic.
Dan’s extensive background includes:
- President of Magna Life Settlements
- Vice President for Vida Capital
- Adjunct professor at the University of Texas Law School
- Board Member of the Institutional Longevity markets Association
- Board Member of the Life Insurance Settlements Association (LISA)
Additionally, David’s background encompasses these things:
- General Counsel of Magna Life Settlements
- Has provided legal advice and leadership to organizations and individuals in business, government and academia for the past 23 years.
- Director & General Counsel of the C. Everett Koop Institute and Foundation at Dartmouth College
- Appointed by Governor of Vermont state government to lead and provide counsel to a publicly-regulated, highly innovative agency of the VT government.
- Litigation associate with a Montpelier, VT firm.
You won’t want to miss their talk! If you haven’t registered, there’s still time! Click HERE for more information.
The activities at the conference will include:
- Learning the latest industry trends.
- Network with top industry players.
- Receive market updates from expert speakers.
- Participate in interactive sessions.
- Attend marketing sessions to help you grow your business.
- Gain insight from topics covering all aspects of the life settlement transaction from consumer to investor